DRIVER PERIODIC CPC COURSE
All drivers who are in possession of Category license C (C1, C1+E, C and C+E) or D (D1, D1+E, F, D or D+E) and drive professionally must complete 35 hours formal training every 5 years.
Periodic Training is designed to confirm and expand on the existing knowledge and skills of each driver to ensure that they continue to be confident, safe and fuel efficient drivers. It also enables drivers to keep up to date with ever changing regulations and to benefit from state of the art training throughout their whole career.
All professional bus and truck drivers must undergo compulsory periodic training of 35 hours every five years to retain their Driver CPC
On completion of the 35 training hours the driving licence will be updated to include code 95 which needs to be carried at all times while driving professionally.
- For drivers wishing to complete the required 35 hours of training in one week.
- To make drivers aware of how they can reduce fuel costs; reduce environmental impact and wear and tear on vehicles.
- To enable drivers to reduce the risk of fire and be aware of actions to take in the event of a vehicle/workplace fire.
- To enable drivers to reverse safely with/without an assistant.
- To make drivers aware of how they can improve the company’s image.
- To enable drivers to manage and treat a first aid emergency.
- To give drivers an awareness of Manual Handling as it relates to their job.
The Periodic Driver CPC course will cover the following 5 topics:
- Fire Safety Awareness and Vehicle Safety Checks/Hazard Awareness
- Reversing Vehicles and Working Time/Drivers Hours
- Customer Care and Coping at the Sharp End
- Emergency Treatment and Manual Handling
- Saving Fuel and Driving Safely
Course details & dates
Course Length: 35 Hours
Price: €105 (excl. VAT per delegate)
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 21231015 for upcoming courses